Students who may be disinterested or uncomfortable with the science of evolution often wonder why it is worth their time and effort to understand. Stated Clearly and Emory University's Center for Science Education have joined forces to create this animation addressing these concerns.
Why are fish shrinking in size?
- Article about David O. Conover's research on fish size
- Scientific paper by David O. Conover and his team on fish size
Where did HIV come from?
- Radio Lab segment on the pandemic of HIV and the discovery of its origins
- Article on HIV's origins
- Scientific paper on the 1959 blood sample with HIV
- Scientific paper on the origins of HIV
Why are grasslands turning into deserts?
To learn more about Emory University's Center for Science Education, visit them at http://cse.emory.edu